WANTED: Any and ALL Roger Clemens Cards

Bonderman, OOOPS! You're right, I just joined a couple days ago and I'm new to trading sites. While I'm getting smacked, let me ask you a question. I don't, but what if I also collected Clemens cards, could I also jump in this thread looking for Clemens cards too, or would that be hijacking since I didn't start the thread? Would I have to start my own Clemens wanted thread? Is there a proper way to contact another person on the thread collecting someone different (than the thread title) that I may have/want? A PM? Since this is a Clemens thread, I have a 2005 Leaf Limited Bronze Spotlight (card #1, Ser #12/99) Clemens card (BV?), but I couldn't find a Clemens page to your Bonderman site to determine if you need this one or not. Do you have a Clemens site also? Thanks for your patience with the new guy.

bojacksoncollector said:
Bonderman, OOOPS! You're right, I just joined a couple days ago and I'm new to trading sites. While I'm getting smacked, let me ask you a question. I don't, but what if I also collected Clemens cards, could I also jump in this thread looking for Clemens cards too, or would that be hijacking since I didn't start the thread? Would I have to start my own Clemens wanted thread? Is there a proper way to contact another person on the thread collecting someone different (than the thread title) that I may have/want? A PM? Since this is a Clemens thread, I have a 2005 Leaf Limited Bronze Spotlight (card #1, Ser #12/99) Clemens card (BV?), but I couldn't find a Clemens page to your Bonderman site to determine if you need this one or not. Do you have a Clemens site also? Thanks for your patience with the new guy.

Not a problem, I wasn't angry about it. Just wanted to let you know because it is a rules violation and you could get in trouble for it. If for instance you collected Clemens cards too, it would still be inappropriate to post in someone else's thread, you'd need to start your own. If you see something you're interested in in someone's reply who is not the thread creator the best thing to do is send that person a PM (private message).

I could actually use that 2005 Leaf Limited Bronze Spotlight, it has a $10 BV. Take a look at my tradelist and see if you'd like anything similar.

Peace,
David

Bonderman FANatic said:
Not a problem, I wasn't angry about it. Just wanted to let you know because it is a rules violation and you could get in trouble for it. If for instance you collected Clemens cards too, it would still be inappropriate to post in someone else's thread, you'd need to start your own. If you see something you're interested in in someone's reply who is not the thread creator the best thing to do is send that person a PM (private message).

I could actually use that 2005 Leaf Limited Bronze Spotlight, it has a $10 BV. Take a look at my tradelist and see if you'd like anything similar.

Peace,
David

I'll take a look. Where are these posting rules written? I spent about 30 minutes yesterday looking at all the FAQ and searching for posting rules, etc. and couldn't find anything. I even went to the chat area, but was the only one there (it was late). Now that you tell me all this (about collecting Clemens also, hypothetically), I am possibly guilty of hijacking someone else's Bo Jackson thread with a "me too" post....crap! Although I have asked the thread owner twice if he has a Bo wish list, with no reply. I thought that was how these threads worked... anyone interested in a player could join the same thread and trade amongst themselves and others who had that player to offer. I would think it's kind of a waste of time/space to create multiple threads of the same player/team/set and force traders/collectors to search through them all. No wonder I've had such a hard time finding the player(s) & sets I collect in trade sites I've visited recently. Thanks for the tutoring. Mark :eek:

Cards

I have a 86 Record Breaker Roger Clemens Boston Red Sox Most Strikeouts - 9 inning game.....

Also 88 topps Clemens Card.

And 1992 Topps All Stars Greg Mauddux and Roger Clemens..

Im guessing we can come with some prices unless you have them already.

Letsgog0lfing said:
I have a 86 Record Breaker Roger Clemens Boston Red Sox Most Strikeouts - 9 inning game.....

Also 88 topps Clemens Card.

And 1992 Topps All Stars Greg Mauddux and Roger Clemens..

Im guessing we can come with some prices unless you have them already.

Thank you but I do already have those.

CardCraze said:
Oh you need roger cards? I have one u might like. ESPN 2005 Baseball(yellow) 10/20!

Could you give me a little more info about it (card number, what all it says on the card, etc). I looked in Beckett and I didn't see any UD ESPN yellow?

Have an 06 Sweet Spot Clemens AUTO #/25 and an 05 SP Collection Clemens Chriography AUTO #/15. Would need high end stuff in return. LMK

Will

Willage said:
Have an 06 Sweet Spot Clemens AUTO #/25 and an 05 SP Collection Clemens Chriography AUTO #/15. Would need high end stuff in return. LMK

Will

Will I would really like them both. Right now the highest end stuff on my tradelist are two Ichiro Ultimate Collection GU rookies. However I do have more highend stuff in my PC. What MLB players are you interested in?

Back