Vince Young: I will be in Hall of Fame

Vince Young has actually done something in the NFL.

like quit on his team, threaten to retire twice and have his mommy call his coach because she thought he was going to kill himself after being booed. Ya he has a great track record.

like quit on his team, threaten to retire twice and have his mommy call his coach because she thought he was going to kill himself after being booed. Ya he has a great track record.

At least he has won games. Beat Leinart in college and hes beating him now career wise :salut:

At least he has won games. Beat Leinart in college and hes beating him now career wise :salut:

They both suck donkey balls in the pros so how is he beating him? Oh and Leinart won a Heisman and a BCS National trophy so I would say he had the upper hand in college. Texas beat USC but Leinart had the better college career as far as awards and accomplishments go.

They both suck donkey balls in the pros so how is he beating him? Oh and Leinart won a Heisman and a BCS National trophy so I would say he had the upper hand in college. Texas beat USC but Leinart had the better college career as far as awards and accomplishments go.

VY has lead his team to the playoffs, Leinart barely won a game. VY put on one of the most dominating individual performances in college football history. Would take him on either level any day of the week

He beat USC in college. He won Rookie of the Year. He took a team to the playoffs. Leinart cannot beat out a 38 year old who everyone thought was washed up after having years of thumb injuries on his throwing hand.

Leinart did win the Heisman, but it was a hell of a lot easier with having Reggie Bush, LenDale White, Mike Williams, Dwayne Jarrett, and Steve Smith as weapons who are all better than what VY had.

He beat USC in college. He won Rookie of the Year. He took a team to the playoffs. Leinart cannot beat out a 38 year old who everyone thought was washed up after having years of thumb injuries on his throwing hand.

Leinart did win the Heisman, but it was a hell of a lot easier with having Reggie Bush, LenDale White, Mike Williams, Dwayne Jarrett, and Steve Smith as weapons who are all better than what VY had.

Ya Leinart lost his job to one of the better Qb's in the league (when healthy). Young lost his to Keary Freaking Collins (37 or 38 years old)who is a average QB (by NFL standards)

So your point about him losing his job is pretty lame. Both of them suck in the NFL and were great in college. It happens look at Bush he was one of the best players to ever play college ball and now he is a complete pile of garbage. Some say it is because they are a product of the "USC Hype Machine" but I think that it all comes down to the person. USC has had several players on the defensive side of the ball do great in the NFL but their offensive guys have been more or less exposed once they reach the NFL level (I am speaking of the players form the Pete Carrol era).

Try reading for a change or do they still teach that in the South

well congrats on that I guess. That is a step in the right direction. :salut:

How come it's ok for you to make fun of something that involves many members here, but you can not take a joke most of the time :scratch:

BTW, Vince Young has a Rookie of the Year Award. To get this, that means he had to play and play well for at least one season :secret:

Back