Football Vikes waive Randy Moss

HiEnd

Bench Warmer
:fail: :jumpers:

Vikings waived WR Randy Moss.
The Vikings have given up on Moss just four games after acquiring him for a third-round pick on October 6. After calling out the coaching staff in his Sunday night press conference, Moss didn't travel with his teammates to Minnesota, instead staying in Boston with his family. He's now subject to the waivers process, with any team claiming him on the hook for his $6.4 million salary prorated over the rest of the season. The winless Bills have first dibs, but are not expected to bite. Moss indicated Sunday that he'd like to return to New England, but the Patriots are last in the waiver order. NFL Network's Jason La Canfora mentions Indianapolis and Washington as possible destinations. We'll know by 4PM ET Tuesday if he's been claimed.

Hey just posted the same thing....they are idiots, could have traded him to the Colts with no problem. Him and Manning unstoppable.

I will delete mine.

megabyterex said:
what a slap in the face if he goes back to the pats, lol.

Only way would be is if he makes it all the way to them thru waivers or clears waivers and the Pats jump on him

I dont blame the Vikings they shouldnt of even wasted the 3rd round pick on the worthless wide reciever he is not worth his contract with all the drama that comes with him.

Worthless? I never knew a hall of fame WR and one of the best to ever play the game is worthless.

the only thing worthless about moss was the way the vikings used him he NEEDS to be thrown to. they did not do that. he can still stretch the field if they would get a mobile and strong armed qb back there, everything would have been fine.

childress BLEW this one BIGTIME!

He is not one of the best of all time not even in the top 10. Maybe I shouldnt of used the word worthless but his stats is not worth the drama from him he thinks he is the best in the league but he isnt

Are you serious? Many MANY MANY (Can I say that enough) experts consider Moss to be the second best WR ever. Second only to Jerry Rice. I cant think of any 4 WR's outside of Rice better than Moss to put him outside of the top 5 better yet outside of the top 10.

just imagine how good he could have been if he didn't have the attitude and wasn't so lazy. on the pass play that set up farve getting busted open he could have caught the ball that fell at his feet had he tried to catch it. He was interfered with and quit on the play. He didnt even attempt to catch the ball. like getting the call was good enough. had he caught the ball he would have scored. he plays when he wants to.

as for the 2nd best receiver in nfl history. not sure his stats say the same.
according to stats heres where he sits
career catches 9th
career td receptions 2nd
career yards 5th
career yards / reception tied for 197th with 13 others
career yards / game 5th

nuhuskers24 said:
just imagine how good he could have been if he didn't have the attitude and wasn't so lazy. on the pass play that set up farve getting busted open he could have caught the ball that fell at his feet had he tried to catch it. He was interfered with and quit on the play. He didnt even attempt to catch the ball. like getting the call was good enough. had he caught the ball he would have scored. he plays when he wants to.

as for the 2nd best receiver in nfl history. not sure his stats say the same.
according to stats heres where he sits
career catches 9th
career td receptions 2nd
career yards 5th
career yards / reception tied for 197th with 13 others
career yards / game 5th

Very true, he has all the talent in the world but his attitude has always been his worst enemy. Proof that a great athlete doesn't always equal the same caliber football player.

That is what I am trying to say. Alot of his stats came from when he was with the Vikings before he became lazy and let his ego blow his head up bigger then a hot air balloon. I dont know about anyone else but a couple recievers thats better is Antonio Freeman and Wes Welker.

Back