Football Vick suspended for....

HiEnd

Bench Warmer
Only 4 games

Michael Vick will be suspended four games after being conditionally reinstated next week, according to Sal Paolantonio on ESPNews.

Vick can now sign with any team that will have him -- and participate in training camp -- but he'll then be unavailable until Week 5. Goodell reportedly told Vick that any future issues will result in stiffer punishment. Though it's not Vick's best-case scenario, it's still good news for the former felon who could have been facing a full-season suspension

atrain2004 said:
Im an animal lover but Ive been around people who made bad decisions in life he could of done much worse

You are right it could have been worse and this is good news for the sport. I hope he can find a home and keep his head on straight.

I have had animals all my life what Vick did was very wrong but he is a great football player he will help some out if someone takes him.

I would've liked to have seen him banned for life. But oh well. I'm still not a fan of his and never will be. Thugs don't belong in professional sports.

nycrules hate to tell you thugs are all over sports. Ill start off to name a few Ray Lewis Killed another person and was aquited because he rolled... Brandon Marshall has been in trouble with the law 6 times hes been suspended one game.. It goes on and on and basketball I mean Kenyon Martin would be on death row if he wasnt good at basketball.. Ever see his temper tantrums

Back