Vault re-opened for limited time

I suppose we could. Do you want to post it?
tigsfan said:
Can we make the Felix Topps RC in there instead of the Gallardo + Youkilis? I would rather get one more item towards the top of my list than a bunch at the bottom here.:)

Pfinder said:
I suppose we could. Do you want to post it?
You go ahead and post it since you can most accurately describe all the cards involved. I mean, you know exactly what I have for you but I don't have exact info on what you are sending me. You somewhat get what I'm saying?

tigsfan said:
You go ahead and post it since you can most accurately describe all the cards involved. I mean, you know exactly what I have for you but I don't have exact info on what you are sending me. You somewhat get what I'm saying?
Yeah I think i know what your getting at. I'll post is now.

a-train10 said:
Like the Cano Auto, LMK
I like that Reyes patch, but I know that is out of the question. Nothing else I really saw that I needed.

tndcollectables said:
still want the dustin and the 2010 million $ giveaway
Sorry, but I just sold both of those. I was just about to remove those from my post.

nyrat96 said:
what value are you putting on the kinsler patch lmk have some nice baseball i will scan thanks
I'm asking "a lot" for it. The set it is from sells really well, and a Morneau from the set sold on eBay recently. I'm not asking quite as much as that, but I can send you the link to it to help you get an idea of my price.

Back