Upper Deck Classic Portraits Busts Tom Seaver Mets, Nomar Garciaparra & Duke Snider

i am home now and will pm you on friday about that sammy and chipper cards so we can finish the deal, i will also look at your bucket for the ozzie

fuser said:
i am home now and will pm you on friday about that sammy and chipper cards so we can finish the deal, i will also look at your bucket for the ozzie
okay lmk was looking for Ozzie in a deal for the busts

sorry about the late response, have been out of town working without computer access. i didn't have any of your wants so looks like strike 2. thanks anyways

fuser said:
sorry about the late response, have been out of town working without computer access. i didn't have any of your wants so looks like strike 2. thanks anyways

You just wanted Snider right? Would trade that Mays jersey and the Hafner for it?

check my bucket again, new cards added. i don't mind trading bv plus you shipping cost for it to offset your end

fuser said:
check my bucket again, new cards added. i don't mind trading bv plus you shipping cost for it to offset your end

got any baseball vintage that you would be willing to part with?

i will see what i have and pm you next weekend when i get back home. am leaving back on the road in a few minutes

Back