Updated Site with MJ auto, Peterson auto and more!

randal- do you have any lebron or peterson stuff or anything that books around the same bv is 80 (i cant see sites because im in school)

wise- because im to lazy? i can get u a scan if we get a deal done or if we are close to a deal can u copy and paste ur trade page for me in a pm or here so i can see it thanks

troygoesdeep said:
randal- do you have any lebron or peterson stuff or anything that books around the same bv is 80 (i cant see sites because im in school)

wise- because im to lazy? i can get u a scan if we get a deal done or if we are close to a deal can u copy and paste ur trade page for me in a pm or here so i can see it thanks

i dont, maybe u can find somthing else when u get home and can check my site

troygoesdeep said:

What is the TV are you putting on the Peterson? and would you be interested in a Brett Favre auto for it?

Thanks,
John

Back