Updated bucket! Addai/Jackson/Bell/Marshall

i like the brandon marshall chrome auto, the addai autos and the manning addai auto. Could maybe throw in some cash on the last one. LMK

Firth-of-Fifth- I want any of the Addai autos, LMK if you see anything on my sites or give me prices for each if selling including the Peyton/Addai please sir

Mike- I know you are just kidding about the MC, anywho it's been traded to Simms1-Welcome back!
Chi-I like the TOTT Caddy Logo /10, but I could not trade the Addai's for it-The marshall I would
Dpono-I like the Vincent Jackson SPa and the Hot prospects Rivers auto /25

To All-The Dual Addai/Peyton auto is semi-PC so you would have to trade in my favor or buy at Ebay price.

Dang-There is a local shop where the guy has a framed auto/pic/jsy of him # /15 that I probably could get for cheap.

randallcards said:
Darn man i wasnt kidding i know a Huge Clarett collector he bought my entire collection for $750 last month!:eek:

you have any more peyton manning autos for trade? i have this michael vick # /100 and i will hold it for you.. if you want it i won it off of ebay and now im waiting for it to come in the mail bv is 100.00
2710_1.jpg

No. I wouldn't trade a PC Manning auto for a Vick. But I would trade in ur favor for non-PC for the Vick!

cardcollector333 said:
you have any more peyton manning autos for trade? i have this michael vick # /100 and i will hold it for you.. if you want it i won it off of ebay and now im waiting for it to come in the mail bv is 100.00
2710_1.jpg

I will deal the SPA Jackson but I wanna hold the Rivers, so I know thats not a possible trade, any interest in selling either Addai or trading one for the Jackson&cash??

Back