unbelievable freebie from oregonweim!!!!!!

deimos

Bench Warmer
ok first off, i did post somthing else just a sec ago......but this deserved its own thread!
i got this weird flat box in today, my fiancee was like "what is it?" i said i have no clue? i opened it and i nearly crapped myself!

this thing is huge too, and the frame came w/it!!!
smittyautopic.jpg

smittyautopic2.jpg

smittypic3.jpg

smittypic4.jpg

oregon, i cant thank you enough for this! it totally blew my mind when i saw it!!! thank you thank you thank you
this was an amazing gesture, and not to mention this site has very genrous members!!!!!!!!
and thank you too giantfan! that was really cool of the both of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I hate to burst Brett's bubble but that is from both of us. ;)

I wanted to hook you up with something for the Steve Smith Phenoms you sent me and I was telling Brett about it. He said that the guy next to him at the East Coast Nats had a really nice Steve Smith photo. I said, "Get it!"

Brett got it and only asked for half the cash cause he wanted to split it with me.

Looks great! Glad you got it!

A Giants fan and a Duck fan working together ???? :gasp:

Good job Rowbert Pt. 2 & Oremodweim :clap:. Great gesture :salut:.

Well, I hate to burst Brett's bubble but that is from both of us. ;)

I wanted to hook you up with something for the Steve Smith Phenoms you sent me and I was telling Brett about it. He said that the guy next to him at the East Coast Nats had a really nice Steve Smith photo. I said, "Get it!"

Brett got it and only asked for half the cash cause he wanted to split it with me.

Looks great! Glad you got it!
wow thank you too! i really didnt expect nothing in return for the smith. but thank you i really appriciate that!

Back