Ultimate Threads

packman80

Prospect
Transactions: 1
Has anyone ever heard of this company? I was looking on Ebay and there was a jersey card for sale on it that says Ultimate Threads and that it is a 1/1 of card. Tried to google it but got nothing. Never heard of them before. Wondering if this was something fake someone made up and is trying to sell.

I, personally, would stay away from that. I'm not even sure the wording on the back of the card seems right, at least not to me. :unsure:

That's what I was thinking when you do a google search and nothing comes up on this company leads me to think someone bought a jersey cut it up made this card up and is trying to sell it as a legit card. More so when they say they have nothing to do with the NFL leads me to think how did they get a game worn jersey then? Does not the NFL give those jerseys to companies they have agreements with to cut them up and sell them with NFL approval?

That's what I was thinking when you do a google search and nothing comes up on this company leads me to think someone bought a jersey cut it up made this card up and is trying to sell it as a legit card. More so when they say they have nothing to do with the NFL leads me to think how did they get a game worn jersey then? Does not the NFL give those jerseys to companies they have agreements with to cut them up and sell them with NFL approval?

Also, if they were a legit company they wouldn't print cards with the NFL logo anywhere, including on the helmet, if they didn't have an NFL license. Look at Panini baseball. No MLB license = no MLB logos.

Anyone can get a game used NFL Jersey. They get sold all day long on eBay. But my guess on this is he is taking it from actual cards....but not Brett Favre cards :D Notice the language doesn't mention Favre.

Looks "homemade" to me. No NFL logos, so no official license, doesn't mean they CAN'T make cards, just that they can't legally use logos. Also no mention of Favre on the card at all just on the front case label.

Back