UFC 73: Stacked!

Zo

Bench Warmer
Should be some good fights this weekend! Here is the main card

Champion Anderson Silva vs. Nate Marquardt (for middleweight title)
Heath Herring vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
Rashad Evans vs. Tito Ortiz
Champion Sean Sherk vs. Hermes Franca (for lightweight title)
Kenny Florian vs. Alvin Robinson

Good to see Kenny Florian back in there. I think Hermes Franca is going to take out the Muscle Shark. I see Anderson Silva taking out Nate Marquardt, even though I don't think he will have an easy time doing it. Tito and Rashad should be good as well... :shifty:

Stephan Bonner will be on the undercard as well...

As bad as I want to see it, I have a wedding to go to Saturday night, so I wont be watching this one....

Rashad gonna woop Tito's ass.

some guy named Evans fought in a UFC thing 2 weeks ago, he's from up here. had little time to actually prepare, like a week, and fought in a comeback fight for some guy. i guess he turned some heads because he got a 3 fight deal. from what we hear he came out strong in first round and actually won it but second round he lost in a TKO.

not sure why i posted that

Heath Herring is the biggest waste of time to make the UFC. Never seen such a puss as him. He should be embarrassed to fight.

Heath Herring is the biggest waste of time to make the UFC. Never seen such a puss as him. He should be embarrassed to fight.

They wanted to make noguira look real good his first time out...they dont want to bring in another star like cro cop and watch him get crushed....lol

Cant wait till tonight..ill have the ufc on one tv and the boxin on the other tv...as always!:pop:

Now wheres kenny? we got some green too:dance:

They wanted to make noguira look real good his first time out...they dont want to bring in another star like cro cop and watch him get crushed....lol

Cant wait till tonight..ill have the ufc on one tv and the boxin on the other tv...as always!:pop:

Now wheres kenny? we got some green too:dance:

That kick he took?!?! Shoulda stayed on him. I think most of the fights sucked. Oh well... I didnt pay for it this time. ;)

Yea herring proved to be the biggest dousche ever. I have no idea what he was thinking. I kinda felt like that fight was fixed for some reason because they need noguira to help the division. Any other guy and that fight would have been stopped as herring pounced on him.

The tito fight was dissapointing..they both didnt do a damn thing!

The lightweight title fight was awesome as was florian and his killer elbows. Nothing cooler than seeing a dude tap out as hes gettin his face smashed:clap:

And anderson the spider silva showed that he may be the champ for some time to come! HE ABSOLUTly dominated.

I don't think the Noguira fight was fixed. If Hearing's dumb ass would have mounted him and just started raining punches they would have stopped it because he would not have been able to intelligently defend himself. Instead the idiot got up and told him to stand up. Then in the second round, the idiot let him get his senses back. I think it was just a dumb move by a dumb fighter. What a joke.

I liked most of the fights on the card, especially the Sherk fight. He is just flat out explosive. Hermes was dominated the whole time except for a couple knees. Silva showed again and that is just a ridiculous striker. Wasting no punches when was on top of Marquardt. He's effing dope.

Rashad fought that whole fight tensed. He really did nothing until late in the 3rd round. That was weak. He should have came out bangin from round one. Round two he threw a little more, but not much. Tito looked gassed by the second round too. I think that was probably the worst fight of the night.

Kenny Florian is always fun to watch too.

Back