Football Ucla Baby. Michigan Will Get It!!!!!

Ground Support

Bench Warmer
MICHGAN WILL HAVE THE COMPUTERS RANKINGS OVER FLORIDA DUE TO SOS,

So as long as the voters don't place florida above michigan in both polls, Michigan is in.

Michigan has it. No doubt in my mind. The board members can't look at just 1 game for florida.

Michigan put up 39 points at #1 OSU and lost by 3.

John David Booty is a moron . 6 seconds left on his own 12 . He doesnt tell a WR or 2 to stay back so they can get some pitchs and maybe have a chance but no he decides to heave it down the field , stupid play of desperation IMO. Getting some pitchs and some blockers in front of the Wr's that stayed back would atleast gave them some chance of hope ..

No the moron was the punt returner. who could have caught it with 8 secs left. And have them run 2 plays. At least give them a better shot that way. He just let the ball roll for time until they touched it

oh wow usc just blew it. i don't think they are as good as most people though and they proved it today

i wouldn't mind a rematch...

Yeah he was a idiot also . I thought for a second he was just going to let the UCLA players stand around the ball till time ran out .Even though they blew there chance at the national title game , Rose Bowl still a great bowl game with a huge payout

ya they had time for 2 plays the guy was retarted looked at ball for 5 secs. ya michigan vs ohio rematch too bad rutgers lost in 3 ot.

joshsmith said:
Florida is going to cry when michigan gets it, but florida simply doesnt deserve it.
idk florida is playing in a tougher conference but i do think it will be michigan vs ohio state.

this is why the +1 system should be here.

OSU
MICH
Florida
USC/LSU

than OSU would play USC/LSU and then Mich vs Florida

then the winner plays for the title, that makes everyone happy and a better show.

Back