Trip home this weekend, time to deal!

tigsfan

Bench Warmer
My main goal is to clear out some inserts that I got (20 page word document, yikes!), so I'm taking player/set requests on those. If you want team lots, send a roster list rather then me guessing what is meant by "Red Sox" or "Yankees".

My pics page is updated with most of my items except a few items that came in while I was gone. Here's my main wants, but still open to checking out sites.

- Babe Ruth and/or Mickey Mantle GU bat (all I need for a 500 HR Club GU bat set)

- current Detroit Tigers AU/GU/# 'ed and base cards of some players

- high profile players RC's (examples of what I have already include Pujols, Ripken, Ellsbury, Mauer, Santana, and Howard)

- most TTM/IP autographs. Considering getting into TTM soon, so I'm looking more for those who don't sign very well.

- money of course (College students are greedy :p)

Thanks for looking!

rcjdm97 said:
current redsox players in red sox uniform?
Not doing that unless you want to pick through the list yourself. Would send it as e-mail attachment. By trying to accommodate your request would take a lot of time, which I don't have. (I tried to state this above)

spud77 said:
I would be up for Dice K and Okajima cards if you have any. PLMK! Thanks!
This is all I came up with.

Matsuzaka, Daisuke (w/ Ichiro) 2008 SP Authentic Marquee Matchup #MM-19 $1.00 $2.50

You might want to check my basketball section as well. I've put all my Rasheed's up (RC's not scanned) and also a Pierce GU.

Back