Transaction Manager

Mike

TP9 | VC15
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
We're in the process of making a custom transaction manager for use here at TCZ. I'd like to get your opinions on what you would like to see included in it to make it better for the members.

Here are a few things that will be included:

• Form for easily creating transactions with other members.
  • Automatic creation of transaction threads.
  • PM sent to you when a new transaction is created with you.
  • Simply confirm or decline transactions with the click of a button.
  • Confirmation automatically posted to transaction threads.
  • Transaction rating displayed in each member's post profile.
  • Leave written feedback once transactions are complete.
  • Feedback automatically added to the transaction thread.
Blue means that feature is already included.

Again, if there are any features you would like to be considered please post those here.

Last edited:
Just an update on this one. The transaction manager is now usable. If you find any bugs, though, please report them to any team member as soon as possible so we can get them fixed.

To create a transaction with another member, you can find the link in the drop down menu that pops up when you click on their name beside one of their posts.

If you have any questions, or comments, feel free to PM me.

We have decided to add another feature to the transaction manager. That is, if one of your transactions is failed, for reasons beyond your control, the transactions will not count against your transaction rating.

Example: You create a transaction with another member, and they agree to the transaction. You pay for the item, but never receive it. That transaction will still show up in your "view all transactions" history, but it will not count against you in your actual percentage rating. It will also not show up in your "view failed transactions" history.

I like that. I hate how on other sites that it shows as a failed or negative transaction even though it was beyond your control.

Just a quick update. There is now a transaction summary listed in each member's profile. The link in your post profile also links directly to that tab. We'll be working on getting the latest transactions added into the profiles as soon as possible too.

Just wanted to let everyone know that we will begin work on Transaction Manager 2.0 very soon. I've updated the list above to show the main features that will be added to the new transaction manager, along with the ones that are currently implemented in blue.

If there is anything that you feel would make transactions easier, and smoother, on TCZ please post those suggestions here for consideration. Once Transaction Manager 2.0 is complete, there will likely not be any updates for a while other than for fixing new issues.

Once again we are looking at some possible updates to be made to our Transaction Manager. As with most other things, we'd like to get some input from all of you before the rewriting process starts.

We'd really like to hear from you guys/gals, who have used our Transaction Manager, to see what you do and don't like about the way it works currently so that we can make sure that what we're doing is actually going to make it easier and more user friendly for y'all. We're still just in the planning stages so there is still plenty of time to talk about what y'all would like to see done to make it better.

Back