Trading sick auto patches for common gu and autographs

Stevca1125

Bench Warmer
Time for this again! Let's get some trading.

I am looking for common or low end autographs and game used cards in football and baseball. I am trading some really nice autographs for lots of gu and autograph cards.

The number listed next to the card is the number of gameused and autographs I am looking to get for that card. Don't ask me to check buckets or list. As long as you have the number of gameused/autos that I'm looking for and they match the criteria below then we are good. You can trade all the ones you like least....

All cards must be in mint condition.

For football gu and autographs all cards must be from 2001 or newer and I don't want any press pass, upper deck draft edition, or sage hit, aspire etc... All those college sets do nothing for me.

For baseball gu and autographs all cards must be from 2001 to present. All cards must feature the player in their mlb uniforms and can be manufactured from these companies Upper Deck, Topps, Bowman, Fleer, Donruss, Leaf, Playoff, Panini, Score.

Here comes the list!!

All cards are from 09 topps platinum black ref autographed patches #ed /25

Brandon Pettigrew 50 gu/autographs
DSCN4208.jpg

Beanie Wells 60 gu/autographs
DSCN4210.jpg

Dwayne Bowe 40 gu/autographs
DSCN4212.jpg

Donald Brown 60 gu/autographs
DSCN4213.jpg

Hakeem Nicks 80 gu/autographs
DSCN4217.jpg

Rashard Mendenhall 50 gu/autographs
DSCN4233.jpg

Shonn Greene 80 gu/autographs
DSCN4235.jpg

Pat White 35 gu/autographs
DSCN4232.jpg

Jason Smith 25 gu/autographs
DSCN4222.jpg

Javon Ringer 35 gu/autographs
DSCN4221.jpg

Aaron Curry 35 gu/autographs
DSCN4206.jpg

Jeremy Maclin 55 gu/autographs
DSCN4202.jpg

I am not checking buckets... Just let me know how many gu and autographs you have available for trade, what card you like and if they match the criteria I'm looking for. Thanks

Back