Trading my Basketball for Football & Baseball

stlcardinalfan

Bench Warmer
Please check out my Web Site to view my Basketball trade lists. Some of them are also scaned in my Bucket, but not all of them. I am looking to trade for Football and Baseball Autos and Game-Used. My want list is in my sig or I will look at Buckets to see what catches my eye. Thanks

You have A LOT of stuff I could use. Mainly the all the Kobe rcs, most of the Magic stuff, and a Kidd rc or two. I have a baseball auto as well as some football gu and inserts I really want to move for hoops. Lets make something work.

xShowtime32x said:
You have A LOT of stuff I could use. Mainly the all the Kobe rcs, most of the Magic stuff, and a Kidd rc or two. I have a baseball auto as well as some football gu and inserts I really want to move for hoops. Lets make something work.

The only card in your Bucket that I need is the Chad Johnson Auto/Triple Jersey. PM me and LMK if you want to work something out.

stlcardinalfan said:
The only card in your Bucket that I need is the Chad Johnson Auto/Triple Jersey. PM me and LMK if you want to work something out.

Sorry I forgot to take that out of my bucket. I gave it to my little brother.

Like the kobe/kg dual
KG tsc matrix
KG platinum portraits
kg tsc high risers
kobe ex rc
Adrian peterson rc's
Justin Morneau rc
I am interested in any of theseLMK if you see anything. pm me

gjorda said:
Like the kobe/kg dual
KG tsc matrix
KG platinum portraits