TRADING for Pujols cards I need

Brett,
The cards you wanted BV $78.50. I would be interested in the following stuff.
Peavy and Hernadez GU
06 Topps '52 Mantle green
07 Mantle story cards and othe Mantle inserts from 07
08 mantle story cards
lmk on bvs and we can go from there.
Also if you were interested in buying pujols stuff I could open my private collection. lmk
Jerry

Jerry - Here's the BVs:

08 Upper Deck Goudey Felix Hernandez Jersey $8
07 Upper Deck Spectrum Swatches Jake Peavy Jersey #047/199 $8
06 Topps '52 #311 Mickey Mantle Green SP $10
08 Topps Mickey Mantle Story #MMS52 Mickey Mantle $2
08 Topps Mickey Mantle Story #MMS51 Mickey Mantle $2
07 Topps Update Mickey Mantle Story #MMS44 Mickey Mantle $2
07 Topps Update Mickey Mantle Story #MMS41 Mickey Mantle $2
07 Topps Update Mickey Mantle Story #MMS39 Mickey Mantle $2
07 Topps Update Mickey Mantle Story #MMS32 Mickey Mantle $2
07 Topps Update Mantle Home Run History #MHR429 Mickey Mantle $2

That adds up to $40. LMK what you wanna do next.

chusayankee - I have that card already,sorry.

I'll check out your site and see what we can match up. No the origins jersey is not old judge. This is the jersey that came out of the regular Upper deck product and is the Origins jersey.

Brett,
Add these into the mix.
UD Heroes #145 Maddux #ed/399
Goudey #208 Ryan
Topps Heritage TN#5
Topps Heritage BF#8
Topps Heritage #432 Molina
Spectrum CR #5 & CR#61 Ripkens
SPX IM#31 Ripken
you can add inserts of Utley, Howard and Fielder also if you need too
thanks! Jerry

Beckett Media Marketplace Store: FIRST PITCH DISCOUNT SPORTSCARDS - I'll need the Origins jersey as well then.

Jerry - Unfortunately the Goudey Ryan is gone and the 07 Ripkens are pending to Trishlp on the Bench in my Pujols thread on there at the moment.

UD Heroes #145 Maddux #ed/399
Topps Heritage TN#5 $6
Topps Heritage BF#8 $5
Topps Heritage #432 Molina $6

I also have these I can add:

02 Bowman Chrome #241 Chase Utley $10
08 Upper Deck Goudey #291 Chase Utley SP $8

That leaves a guess of $3.80 for the Maddux parallel to make your end even with mine. LMK if that works for ya.

Thanks,
Brett

Brett, yeah, freewebs finally made it easy to dowload and set up pic pages, so I decided to show off a little> ;-) Believe it or not, I actually collected Pujlols his very first year, when he was kinda cheap.
I am still interested in that Martellus Bennett. What can we do? Jen

Brett,
that works for me, please setup the trade and I'll confirm. I cannot ship until next Saturday due to work. LMk if that's okay! Jerry

Jen - I started in 2003 and alot of his stuff was cheap then too. I actually pulled a couple of his nicer RCs back in 2001 but I was stupid and ebayed them instead. Kinda wish I had kept them. As far as what I'm looking for,since you're mainly a football gal I would be looking for a 2007 SPX #132 Josh Beekman RC,2007 Score Atomic parallels and any Marshawn Lynch real RCs I don't have.

Jerry - Trade has been posted and I'll get them out to ya either Thursday or Friday. I also ask that we please use Delivery Confirmation but you probably know that anyway ;)

Thanks,
Brett

JKadlitz said:
Brett, don't have any of those, sorry. That's all you would trade the Bennett for? LMK Thanks<Jen

My wants are on the Home page of my site but I didn't see anything on your page that I needed,sorry.

italianothug87 said:
i have one Pujols card you dont have and 5 Marshawn Lynch RCs you dont have lmk if your interested

Not really looking for Lynch cards at the moment but which Pujols do you have?

Back