Trading for Nick Foles

camaropat

Bench Warmer
Well, my Broncos PC quest has stalled out a bit (wonder if the Super Bowl and people waiting for prices to go up is the reason for this, lol?) Anyways, figured Id move onto a collection just as hard to find stuff for, lol, Nick Foles. 2012 stuff is really what I want, but will trade for 2013 refractors, prizms, and relics/autos. hers a couple lists, first one is lower end stuff, then the 2nd is a higher end list for autos only. :)

(btw, why the heck cant I copy and paste lists here without it screwing them up? Its quite frustrating when trying to put tradelists up here!)

Low end list:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...-Decker-Ball-Manning-and-Demaryius-refractors

High end list:

http://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...4-sport-list-for-Peyton-Manning-Broncos-stuff

Nobody has any Foles rcs on here? Well, made a trade elsewhere and updated my haves list below since you cant edit first posts after a day apparently (really?!?!?!?! is this supposed to be this way?), now I just need somebody with Foles rcs for trade, or somebody to trade with period on here, lol!

2012 Foles cards I have:
Skybox Autographics auto
Chrome
Magic mini
Strata
Bowman
Topps
Score Glossy (#360)

Last edited:
This is what I have for Nick Foles. Was actually thinking about holding onto it to see how he does, knowing how his play was this year. What would you offer for them? I would like to see images of the offers if you do offer anything! Would actually like to see this. I have plenty of stuff to maybe trade for it. Thank you for your time!

152ewr9.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, thanks for the reply, I just picked that Foles up last night unfortunately, heres an updated haves list:

2012 Foles cards I have:
Skybox Autographics auto
Gridiron Rookie Gems / 199 GU
Absolute Rookie Premiere Materials Jumbo Number GU #/99
Finest
Finest Atomic Rookie
Chrome (x2)
magic
Magic mini
Strata
Bowman
Topps
Platinum
Platinum xfractor (x2)
Chrome tall boy
Score Glossy (#360)
Prestige Draft City Destinations
Upper Deck Star Rookies

2013 Foles:
Topps Gold /2013
Score
Bowman
Archives

I have a nick Foles leaf Draft card about to throw the ball and no one in the pic but him. 2012 card. #37. A score 2013 panini number 164 for trade.

Back