Trading for my Red Sox PC! Getting ready for April!

Cardology

Bench Warmer
As the football season winds down I have been focusing more of my trading on baseball now that I have started the New Red Sox collection!

I really am only looking for the Red Sox cards with these rules:

Must be a card from 2006 to the current year.
Must be a base card or a rookie card, or a true base parallel.
Must be #'D 200+ if it is a numbered parallel.
Must only be a game used or autograph if numbered to 200+ (199 doesn't count)

I'm trying to spark some life into my collection and into yours as well, so if you have anything that you would like from mine, please let me know. I will trade hits for lots of Parallels/base cards of Red Sox players. Doesn't have to be hit for hit. I will go your way 95% of the time.

Here is the link to my baseball bucket,

Baseball FT FS pictures by benshobbies - Photobucket

the football FT FS is also available to trade. If you do not see a card from a team or player you are looking for, just ask me who you collect and I can search my collection. I have approximately 20,000 cards in my collection that I want to trade for more meaningful cards. Thanks so much for reading this thread. Shoot me a PM or post here if you have any cards that fit these rules for my collection. Thanks

Benjamin
Cardology

bump! I'm currently looking for 2008 Topps Heritage Chrome Red Sox cards, #'D /1949. LMK if you have them. I will trade hits for them if you have a couple on hand that I need. I already have #CC148 & #CC194, I need any other Red Sox cards from the set.

Back