Trading for anything griffey jr!!! Autos, GU, #'d, Inserts, even base!!!

the griffey isnt numbered that is the stated print run. also has the coa with it

1997 SP Vintage Autographs #11 Ken Griffey Jr. 95/ 38 AU, S# 38 $150.00

bscook86 said:
how much book are you wanting to get for all this stuff? you said you wanted to move them as a whole. what all are you looking for?

Not sure..I know they $287 in bv not counting the odd ball stuff that has no bv..i'll have a look at your bucket and pm you some wants and we'll work something out!

fuser said:
the griffey isnt numbered that is the stated print run. also has the coa with it

1997 SP Vintage Autographs #11 Ken Griffey Jr. 95/ 38 AU, S# 38 $150.00

well, im a little confused. because it also kinda looks like the 95 sp auto. and there were tons of those. its so hard to tell. does the coa say 1997?

fuser said:
the original 95 sp auto is card #190 bv $175. the buyback card is #100 bv $150. both have the same coa

oh ok, well we arent really matching up unless you would come down and take the sanders graded for the griff. or add some cash with the moreno. lmk

phantumstrangr said:
I have these

1996 E-XL
N-Tense
4 - Griffey Jr $8.00

1996 Leaf All-Star MVP
18 - Griffey Jr $2.50

i need the first one but not the second one. i can give you an insert or something for it. lmk. i dont have any schmidt stuff though

bscook86 said:
yeah i got it, thanks man but ill prolly have to pass right now. i appreciate your time though
fill free to make offer on the lot..I see you have some different things now so maybe we can work something different out but if not no problem...i tried..

Back