Trading Down On A 2008 Playoff Contenders Steve Slaton Auto

NDguy

Bench Warmer
How this works is I will look at any offer. I will look at large groups of junk game used and autos or I will look at 1 nice card. I am not looking for anything specific! Just give me the best offer you will give me for this card. I am open to Game used and autos of football and Also I like vintage football and baseball. Thanks!

jwpjones
Junior Poster
View My Gallery

Hi, I have been awaiting your response on your Football thread or pm I sent you for some time now. I still have on hold for you the Darren McFadden SPx Autograph Triple Jersey RC /325 BV $100. I am interested in your Philip Rivers Auto $100, Maurice Drew SPx Auto/Jersey, Cris Carter Auto, and Larry Fitzgerald Jumbo Patch. LMK Thank you.

jwpjones said:
jwpjones
Junior Poster
View My Gallery

Hi, I have been awaiting your response on your Football thread or pm I sent you for some time now. I still have on hold for you the Darren McFadden SPx Autograph Triple Jersey RC /325 BV $100. I am interested in your Philip Rivers Auto $100, Maurice Drew SPx Auto/Jersey, Cris Carter Auto, and Larry Fitzgerald Jumbo Patch. LMK Thank you.
I could not do the Rivers for it. The Jones Drew is in another trade talk. SO I do have the Fitz patch and the Cris Carter auot left. I also have a Fitz rookie patch 50/50 there is a pic in my bucket.

Hi, here is a list of cards I like in order of preference. What year and set is the Carter out of? Can't really tell from the scan. LMK Thanks again.

Larry Fitzgerald Jumbo Patch
Cris Carter Auto
Reggie Wayne Jumbo Patch
John David Booty Jumbo Patch

Back