Trading Basketball for Football ....

lilbigclug said:
Ill take a shot at the Okafor, I have a few football cards in my bucket. PLMK Thanx!

You have some very nice football..... LMK what is FT I saw some exquisite but I don't know if your trading that .. I like the hawk prestige ... pls lmk if you see any other basketball you like !

jasonagarcia said:
scan pls ... thanks

freeney.jpg

I don't have the best scanner, sorry.

jasonagarcia said:
You have some very nice football..... LMK what is FT I saw some exquisite but I don't know if your trading that .. I like the hawk prestige ... pls lmk if you see any other basketball you like !
I also liked either one of the Hinrich autos. Yeah everything in football and baseball is for trade. I don't collect football cards I just bought a box of exquisite because that was the only exquisite they had at the card store. PLMK thanx!

lilbigclug said:
I also liked either one of the Hinrich autos. Yeah everything in football and baseball is for trade. I don't collect football cards I just bought a box of exquisite because that was the only exquisite they had at the card store. PLMK thanx!

okay well lmk what you like & I'll let you know what I like ... Long shot Kellen 1/1 ...

Hawk & whitehurst

jasonagarcia said:
the scan is okay a lil rough but good enough I'm holding off on that for now.. I like I just really don't collect defensive players...

Thanks

Well it's not going to be available anymore now that you passed on it.

jasonagarcia said:
okay well lmk what you like & I'll let you know what I like ... Long shot Kellen 1/1 ...

Hawk & whitehurst
The AJ Hawk BV is $175, would you do the UD Trilogy Trimarks auto and the Okafor auto for it. PLMK Thanx!

I kinda liked the Hinrich SOTT but I only have one nice football auto and not sure of the bv but I know that mine has a much higher sv. Do you have anything not scaned in basketball because I didn't really see much else I liked. If not would you be willing to trade a little in my favor?

lilbigclug said:
The AJ Hawk BV is $175, would you do the UD Trilogy Trimarks auto and the Okafor auto for it. PLMK Thanx!

wow didn't think that the hawk was that high .... I like a lot but would rather get the Whitey or Kellen, just curios what type of value do you have on the 1/1 ?? pretty high or no ?? Man that would be super nice if it was the logo...

Well lmk pls ...

xShowtime32x said:
I kinda liked the Hinrich SOTT but I only have one nice football auto and not sure of the bv but I know that mine has a much higher sv. Do you have anything not scaned in basketball because I didn't really see much else I liked. If not would you be willing to trade a little in my favor?

sorry bud not into CJ ... thanks though !

jasonagarcia said:
wow didn't think that the hawk was that high .... I like a lot but would rather get the Whitey or Kellen, just curios what type of value do you have on the 1/1 ?? pretty high or no ?? Man that would be super nice if it was the logo...

Well lmk pls ...
I was looking for about a $1000 on the Clemens. I was offered $800 for it but I am looking to get at least a $1000. The Whitey is at $120 I believe the last time I looked.

Back