Trading 100.00 BV of cards for used 11.5 (maybe even 12 inch) baseball gloves

Illrimesaya

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
I coach 11 and 12 year olds and have had too many players forget their gloves for practices and occasionally the actual ballgame itself. Looking for some genuine cowhide or steer hide used leather gloves 11.5 inches or maybe even 11.75 inches. I re-lace and recondition gloves as a hobby so if they are dry or laces broken that is ok. Excited to see if anyone has any!

Hi there! Would you happen to have a ballpark estimate of how many players are you looking to provide gloves for?

Hi Ryan, typically it’s nice to have a couple extra gloves on hand. My spare gloves that I currently are borderline playable due to overuse. Much appreciated thanks Bri

@Illrimesaya

Bri, I have an 11 inch Rawlings glove that my son just grew out of yesterday!! I gotta go find myself a new one, because he is now using mine (making me think that this one was too small for him to begin this season!). Using the larger glove definitely upped his fielding percentage though!!

Here are photos, its in nice shape, already broken in, but not needing a ton of work I wouldnt think (other than conditioning, the initials should come off fairly easily).

20230505_111129_HDR.jpg
20230505_111125_HDR.jpg
Let me know, thanks friend!

Blessings,

Kevin

Hi Ryan, typically it’s nice to have a couple extra gloves on hand. My spare gloves that I currently are borderline playable due to overuse. Much appreciated thanks Bri
Hi Bri,

I have five to six gloves to send your direction. Would you like to accept six transactions for ease of tracking AND not to mention boost my member participation number here? Heh.

Ryan

Back