Tradeoff Round 4 Results Inside!!!

Johan Santana #57

Bench Warmer
Here are the results for Round 4. All I can say is Wow by some of these numbers.

Johan Santana #57 - 10 vs. Mat19 - 1

Southhawks23 - 4 vs. Bryan_MC - 10

Lonmaya - 32 vs. Oglesbyc - 29

And just the WOW

Scatcat - 46 vs. DimeTimeSportsCards - 52

Round 5 has not begun yet, deals will not count until the Round 5 Matchups are posted.

:( Aw bummer.

Congrats Dime. I could have gotten you but couldnt get people to answer there pm's for like 4 or 5 tries and then I run out of time a couple days getting ready for finals. If only I would have had a hondo in paypal also I might have gotten just a couple more to win.

Oh well, I guess one of my traders that made it in for the tradeoff deadline will get a nice gift from me right around Christmas time. :)

scatcat said:
:( Aw bummer.

Congrats Dime. I could have gotten you but couldnt get people to answer there pm's for like 4 or 5 tries and then I run out of time a couple days getting ready for finals. If only I would have had a hondo in paypal also I might have gotten just a couple more to win.

Oh well, I guess one of my traders that made it in for the tradeoff deadline will get a nice gift from me right around Christmas time. :)

You were one heck of an opponent.... Your numbers would have beaten out anyone else in this round.... Thanks for the fun and I look forwards to trading with you soon.

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!....

SCATCAT...wow man...you are the BEST loser EVER lol I swear THAT is a compliment LOL 46 trades and a LOSS? wow!

I knew I had to bring it. I will tell you one thing, I bet alot of guys are checking out the sight again here as I went through and pm'd about 85% of the members on this sight. LOL.

good job bryan i was too distracted by SCForum...i could have beaten you easily...jk lol!! c'mon bryan lets win this for own city!!!!

PHILLY RULES!

south hawks i changed teh name of the site you had posted in your thread i am glad that sports card freaks distracted you

chris

Back