Trade Dispute PM

officer27

Bench Warmer
A trade dispute has been filed regarding trade No. XXXX. As per our site’s trade dispute process I am requesting that you send a brief summary of where your end of the trade stands. Please include wether or not you have mailed your end of the trade and any proof that you may have supporting your delivery. Please reply to this PM and I will work with both parties to bring this trade to an acceptable resolution. Please keep me posted as to all actions you take as we work together to resolve this issue. If this dispute has already been resolved prior to your receipt of this PM please advise so that I can move this trade from the disputed area to the settled area.

Here is a link to the trade dispute process so you are familiar with the actions I am to abide by in resolving disputed trades. If this is your first time reviewing the trade dispute process please take the time to make yourself familiar with the process for future reference. Trade Dispute Process----------> INSERT DISPUTE PROCESS LINK HERE IN BETWEEN THESE BRACKETS

Here is a link to the trade that you agreed to and is now being disputed by you or your trade partner. Trade Info --> DELETE THIS AND INSERT TRADE LINK IN BETWEEN THESE BRACKETS

Please reply to this PM so we can bring this dispute to an acceptable resolution in a timely manner. Your failure to reply to this message in a timely manner will result in an MSF tag being added to you signature. If this message is ignored a NO TRADING ALLOWED banner will then be issued until this dispute and all other disputes are resolved. Once all disputes are resolved you will be returned to MSF status. MSF tags will be removed at the staffs discrection on a per case basis. I look forward to hearing from you at your earliest conveniance.

If you have any questions regarding the trade dispute process or any other questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Respectfully,

Insert you name here

Here is a generel PM to be sent to both parties that are involved in the trade. Just copy and paste and send to both. This should keep things a lil more streamlined for us and save us a lil time. I know this may not work for all trade so edit this or create a different one if this is not approrpriate for the tade you are working on. Any questions send me a PM.

Thanks all,

Bill

Have made a few changes please see what you think and let me know through PM please. Maybe this will have a better effect.

Back