Bench Warmer
What words cannot be said? I know the big ones:

f--k
s--t

but what about slangs?

eff (or effed)
ish
shiznit

and does the word for a dog in heat not work? If not, does biznitch or bizatch work?

I just want clarification on what can be said so I don't say something that violates the TOS

NewPicture.jpg

not allowed:

dibs :)

A good general rule is anything that is picked up by the filter is not allowed. You can use Preview Post to see what is caught and what isn't. It won't pick up those words that are obvious attempts to circumvent the filter, but it would be wise not to try it. :D

And others that will be left to our discretion. Racial slangs, stuff like that. Just use common sense and everything should be fine. :)

EDIT: And what Phil said above. :)

All of the following violate the TOS

1. Cats tossing pies in your sig

2. Trying to beat Sliq in posts

3. Smelling like bologna (just a rumor I heard)

:p

1. KITTAH LIVES 4EVA!!! (until I'm tired of it) :p

2. Not trying to beat him. Just being active. :D

3. Where the heck did this bologna thing come from. Emo Xerxes hasn't even met me!!! :(:p;)

not allowed:

dibs :)

A good general rule is anything that is picked up by the filter is not allowed. You can use Preview Post to see what is caught and what isn't. It won't pick up those words that are obvious attempts to circumvent the filter, but it would be wise not to try it. :D

And others that will be left to our discretion. Racial slangs, stuff like that. Just use common sense and everything should be fine. :)

EDIT: And what Phil said above. :)
C'mon, if Chris used the preview post button, he wouldn't be able to churn out 15 posts per minute. :p

Back