Torrey Smith Contenders SP auto or lot FS

camaropat

Bench Warmer
Got this a while back, but Id rather concentrate on Torrey Smith Chrome stuff and I am after a Jimmie Johnson auto right now .....so it is expendable, lol. This is the No Logo SP, the true SP, with a stated print run /250. Looking for $15 dlvd on it, lmk if interested. Willing to listen to reasonable offers too:

I also have these Torreys too, doubles and non Chrome, Id do the whole lot (auto included) for $22 dlvd (Purple ref /499, xPoints /250, G/U /250 or /299):

Sure fine if you pass but no need to lie about only getting 5.50. $2.07 to ship and .60 in eBay fees. Maybe .25 for mailer and toploader too. Good luck

Excuse me, Im lying? $3.05 to ship with tracking to avoid the tons of scammers saying they never recieved, 2.5% paypal fees, plus the .30 trwansaction fee, plus cost of the Bubble and toploader? Thats not even factoring in the gas to get to the post office. Good luck trading on this or any other site calling people liars.

$2.07 to print off PayPal that includes FREE tracking. Sorry not worth arguing with you over imaginary fees. Good luck with sale

Back