Topps FINALLY gets it right!

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
Before now, all the manufactured 'Bama patch logo/auto cards have had the angry elephant, which I absolutely hate. It has got to be one of the worst logos for any sport, any team, on the face of the planet.

But Topps, realizing it was hideous and is not even being used as the main logo, decided to use something that doesn't look like trash :dance:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=260414994290

Very happy about this turn of events.

In other news, I am really digging the Bowman Draft set. Nice looking on card autos, college uniforms, pretty decent over all base design. Definitely my favorite release of the early collecting season so far :salut:

Also, signed on letter that is supposed to look like college uni. I am probably going to put together KELLY

Stefan....they made an "Angry Elephant" variation too.....I saw a Glenn Coffee on the bay......so you Alabama fans have some nice options.....I personally like the Elephant.

That card sucks. Call me when they put in a patch from a uniform and not some piece of crap they created at the Topps factory. I hate you.

That card sucks. Call me when they put in a patch from a uniform and not some piece of crap they created at the Topps factory. I hate you.

Is it the nicest card in the world? No. Is it an improvement over every other 'Bama manufactured patch ever? HELL YES!

Back