Tons of autos for trade! HOFers, RCs & Retired Greats

Answer

tndcollectables said:
pls cmb for the ace parker, jim brown, pat white game breakers, larry allen, nate newton, joe kapp mini, romo mini

all or part and pm price if selling

Tom,

I am interested in your Bob Lilly auto, Arnie Weinmeister cut, Ron Mix auto, P Rivers auto and J Flacco 09 R&S auto. LMK what you want to work out. All are available bu tthe Brown. I may have that involved in another trade. And by the way, the Kapp has two of his autographs on it. One on each side!

xdvop86 said:
Tom,

I am interested in your Bob Lilly auto, Arnie Weinmeister cut, Ron Mix auto, P Rivers auto and J Flacco 09 R&S auto. LMK what you want to work out. All are available bu tthe Brown. I may have that involved in another trade. And by the way, the Kapp has two of his autographs on it. One on each side!

oops sorry the arnie i just traded today forgot to take the pic off. all the others r good to go.

xdvop86 said:
I'll pass. The Davis has a bv of 25.00 the Harrison bv is 12.00. Thanks for trying
But the harrison sells for $10 and the Davis sells for $5 on average, I am a SV guy not a BV guy. I am pretty sure the Harrison books more then $12 to.

Answer

JRice4life said:
But the harrison sells for $10 and the Davis sells for $5 on average, I am a SV guy not a BV guy. I am pretty sure the Harrison books more then $12 to.

I go by bv only. Sorry

Answer

tndcollectables said:
pls cmb for the ace parker, jim brown, pat white game breakers, larry allen, nate newton, joe kapp mini, romo mini

all or part and pm price if selling

Ace Parker bv 150.00
Jim Brown bv 60.00
Pat White (can't find it)
Larry Allen bv 10.00
Nate Newton 20.00

Joe Kapp Mini 40.00
Tony Romo 50.00

LMK if you want to do something.

xdvop86 said:
Tom,

lilly 25
mix 25
rivers no bk
flacco 30

xdvop86 said:
Ace Parker bv 150.00
Jim Brown bv 60.00
Pat White (can't find it)
Larry Allen bv 10.00
Nate Newton 20.00

Joe Kapp Mini 40.00
Tony Romo 50.00

LMK if you want to do something.

did u find the white by chance? just wondering there is coa's with the helmets

Answer

tndcollectables said:
did u find the white by chance? just wondering there is coa's with the helmets

I have the White. I just can't find the bv. As for the helmets, I can only give you my shops COA. These were received at a celebrity golf tournament for Kapp and training camp for Romo. LMK

xdvop86 said:
I have the White. I just can't find the bv. As for the helmets, I can only give you my shops COA. These were received at a celebrity golf tournament for Kapp and training camp for Romo. LMK

lol thought u meant i "cant" find it. i thought that is what u had for coa's i forgot about the golf tourney's u have. ill send u a pm in a bit tark/booty huh.....

Back