Todays Mail, Trades, Box Breaks...Come Big

I figured thats what you were wanting. There is noway I could trade them straight up. What other autos do you have to make this a FAIR trade for both sides??

TeamKansas said:
I figured thats what you were wanting. There is noway I could trade them straight up. What other autos do you have to make this a FAIR trade for both sides??

Well here is where the Crabtree sold for $100
2009 R & S Longevity Auto Patch Michael Crabtree #5/10 - eBay (item 110431250883 end time Sep-10-09 15:18:14 PDT)

What SV are you looking for on the Smith auto?

Here are the only 2 I can find on Ebay
EMMITT SMITH 2001 TOPPS AUTOGRAPH AUTO RARE - eBay (item 390092264190 end time Sep-12-09 17:39:02 PDT)

EMMITT SMITH AUTO 2001 01 TOPPS DALLAS COWBOYS SP $200 - eBay (item 190332923939 end time Sep-11-09 19:00:00 PDT)

One at $90 and one at $120. It seems we would be right in the same ballpark.

David

And the Peterson?? Please find me one of those even close to that. Not trying to minimize your card but IMO college patches wouldnt bring as much cause there isnt nearly the collector following out there. So I would prefer to compare apples to apples.

When I looked up the Peterson I saw what it went for and thats why I listed the Smith. If you dont think that it would bring as much thats fine. Im looking to get that much in TV out of it.

David

TeamKansas said:
But you would of taken the AP straight up ..... have a good one.

Wow because I asked about a card I did not know the BV or SV of you want to throw me under a bus. Must make you a great trader.

David

Your words not mine ........

"I would do either of them straight up. I would perfer the Peterson but I would love the Emmitt just as much.

Thanks
David"

TeamKansas said:
Your words not mine ........

"I would do either of them straight up. I would perfer the Peterson but I would love the Emmitt just as much.

Thanks
David"

And in my words I didnt know what the Peterson went for. When I found out I stopped asking about it and asked about the Emmitt. I didnt know it was being a bad trader saying you like a card that you dont know the BV or SV to. All you had to say is it sells for x amount or has x amount of BV and I would have simply said lets work something for the Emmitt then.

David

Back