Titans - Crumpler likes connection with Vince Young (AP)

OldAdmin

Bench Warmer
News: Crumpler likes connection with Vince Young (AP)

Tennessee Titans tight end Alge Crumpler practices May 23, 2008, in Nashville, Tenn. Crumpler, who played NFL football last season for the Atlanta Falcons, thinks he has found something special working with Titans quarterback Vince Young. Tight end Alge Crumpler, who knows the importance of a good relationship with a quarterback, thinks he has found something splendid working with Tennessee's Vince Young. "I'm definitely excited about it, and I know he's excited about it too, especially when we get in two-minute situations, and he takes command of the offense and is able to move our team down the field so easily.

Crumpler likes connection with Vince Young - NFL - Yahoo! Sports

lol this is very, very good news for me. I Think if they just had one big play reciever they titans could move up to that next step of teams.

they have a great run offense.

a great run stopping defense

the only things they really need to work on is their pass game. IF they can find help for vince then i think they have a great chance to be a threat this year. Man they shoulda taken a WR this year..dang..

I don't understand why everyone insists that they should have picked a WR.... if they picked a WR who was any good, it would only tempt them into throwing more passes, that in turn would only hurt the Titans... I would explain more, but I don't want to be accused of trolling.
BUT Crumpler is a perfect fit. BIG TE is what Young's arm needs most.

Back