Tigers/Rays 09/04

DTownTigers87

Bench Warmer
I went to the Tigers/Rays game at the Trop. It was awesome... Before we got to the park we went to Ferg's across the street. If you ever go to games at the Trop, go to Ferg's. GREAT FOOD! Got on the stadium cam twice. Verlander and Niemann battled. Verlander went 8 strong giving up one run. Adam Everett broke a 1-1 tie in the 9th. We tacked on 2 more runs to make it 4-1. Fernando Rodney came on in and the 9th and nearly blew it. Ryan Raburn made the game saving play by knocking the ball down before it would carom off the wall. My mom is a diehard Rays fan, of only 2 years... I have a sorethroat because of yelling too much. There were a lot of Tigers fans, and they a lot were in my section. We sat in section 209. Mid-level section behind the Tigers dugout. Pics will probably be updated onto my Facebook!

Oh and I bought an over priced team set of 2009 Tigers Topps. Nothing like getting a Paws (Tigers Mascot) card... :dance:

I will be going back to the Trop on Sunday for the rubber game... Wade Davis is going to make his Major League Debut against Edwin Jackson and the Tigers...! Should be a great one..

Nice - that game was nerve-racking. Rodney's save was the ugly, but I'll take it. I presume since Galaraga is pitching today, and you are going to the Sunday game as a 'rubber match', that you are assuming we'll lose? You're probably right, but lets not count on losing quite yet!

Go Tigers!

Nice - that game was nerve-racking. Rodney's save was the ugly, but I'll take it. I presume since Galaraga is pitching today, and you are going to the Sunday game as a 'rubber match', that you are assuming we'll lose? You're probably right, but lets not count on losing quite yet!

Go Tigers!

No, I didn't assume we'd lose, well I did before Armando got the start. I didn't want to see Washburn who I thought was going to pitch. PRAISE AVILA!

Before Rodney came in I told my parents... He'll make it interesting, and will get the save.. :D

Back