thoughts?

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
snagged a small lot with a 2007 Contenders Preview Auto Kenny Irons...

Irons was the SSP in 2007 Contenders, SP to 50, as a redemption, and was filled with the card stamped NO AUTOGRAPH...

I cant find any completed sales for the Contenders, either as the redemption card or the redeemed card...I do know that the redemption card hit $400+ shortly after the PR was announced....

so the question is, will a Contenders nut go goofy on it?...if so, how goofy?

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/ODY0WDExNTI=/z/RI4AAOxyJX1TADs6/$_57.JPG

Last edited:
Just don't list it as 'no autograph' on eBay... One of my cards says that and ebay dinged me for keyword spamming. Trying to explain to someone in India why they were wrong was numbing.

What are your experiences with turbolister? I am seeing a lot of people are having issues with it.

Just don't list it as 'no autograph' on eBay... One of my cards says that and ebay dinged me for keyword spamming. Trying to explain to someone in India why they were wrong was numbing.

What are your experiences with turbolister? I am seeing a lot of people are having issues with it.

yeah, im well aware of the NO AUTOGRAPH thing, which makes no sense to me because I see so many 'non autograph' 'non auto' and 'no auto' listings

turbolister is the best worst thing out there...if adding a single picture to a listing it takes about 1 minute to make a listing, but then you are good for awhile...I can get around 4 a minute listing from the same set using a 'sample' card, which I do for all of my 'cheap' cards, bowman base rc, bowman chrome base rc, topps....stuff like that geared at the set/player/team collector...things that should sell under $2 that aren't autos/jerseys pretty much get that treatment...then for autos/jerseys that should send under $10 I use group scans with, so I can make about 2 per minute, then $10+ expected sales take about a minute to make...

in theory, once made, you should not have to make the listing again...you should be able to go from built, to list, to sold/unsold, then delete/drop drag to built...the main problems I have are the program crashing (technically you can make a backup file, but that will corrupt as well, and it will be an 'old' version, so things you've made since last save are gone, and if you sold stuff, you have to manually edit)...the next problem is duplication, from time to time it just doesn't clear out a listing (doesn't mark as 'sold' in completed I think is the problem)...and if you sell multiples of an item and the item ends, it reverts back to the ORIGINAL total, so if you have say 4 Topps Drew Brees RCs and you sell 2 of them, you have to manually go in and change the 4 to 2 once it ends...it also eats pictures, but that isn't horrible...

I have around 4000 built listings right now and im way behind...but when they run a listings promotion, within 1 hour I can have all my stuff ready to go, and its not an hour of being at the computer, its at the computer for 2 minutes to change something, 15 minutes to process all the changes, then another 2 minutes type thing...once an item runs it uploads faster...id say new listings for me go up 3-4 per minute, and old listings (when compressed) go up 6-10 per minute...that may be different based on your computer and internet, but that's what I get...

with the free promos they keep running its nice to have since I sell trash...you can talk to Andy, he uses File Share or something like that to upload his stuff...

I used it maybe 5 or 6 years ago. I'll give it a shot and let you know if I experience any problems. I like to add front/back pictures so if it starts eating lots of pictures it's going to get lame real quick.

Contact Superman24742 on blowout. He is an Irons super collector and will either make you an offer on the card or at the very least let you know what it ought to sell for. He's a good guy. Tell him I referred you to him.

Back