Thought someone messed with my favorites links

jwilliammoore

Bench Warmer
My name is Jacob for those who do not know me. I've been a member of TCG since the days of The Collectors Planet. I've collected off and on since the early 90's. I collect OSU Buckeyes mainly Craig Krenzel, Byron Mullens, and Dan "Boom" Herron. Also collect some Drew Bledsoe cards (College & Pats uniform).

Username on other sites is the same. eBay username is jw1m. Look forward to contributing to the forum.

yeah, some of us made the journey...

do you still have a bunch of Brett Swain SPAs?...I may have 2 or 3 now, not sure...made a killing on Caleb Hanie when the Browns signed him...

if you poke around you will see im really beefing up my ladies line, got a Ronda Rousey Auto, and have picked up 2 McKayla Maroney Autos...

yeah, some of us made the journey...

do you still have a bunch of Brett Swain SPAs?...I may have 2 or 3 now, not sure...made a killing on Caleb Hanie when the Browns signed him...

if you poke around you will see im really beefing up my ladies line, got a Ronda Rousey Auto, and have picked up 2 McKayla Maroney Autos...

Yeah still have a bunch of them. Thought he would break out during the preseason but he never did. I'd be interested in them for the right price.
I've seen your obsession with the ladies autos, not a bad collection.

Back