Basketball Thought I'd Share My Recent Pickups!

NJNets24

Bench Warmer
Got these in either today, or sometime last week. There were a bunch of lower end cards as well, but I settled on these as the key pickups:

PlaninicSPA2.jpg

03-04 SPA Zoran Planinic Limited Auto RC /100

AdamsUD.jpg

06-07 UD Signature Sensations Hassan Adams /25

RobinsonPlateCF.jpg

05-06 Topps Total Cliff Robinson Cyan Press Plate 1/1

0607UDBlack2.jpg

06-07 UD Black Richard Jefferson Dual Jersey Gold 24/25 JSY Number

And the big RJ pickup:

0506SPX2A.jpg

05-06 SPXcitment Spectrum Auto 3/5

Thanks for looking,
Steven

You forgot the Boone #/15 here, ARRH (Just Kidding) Nice Cards

Always nice to see another Nets fan, tell me any truth to these trade Rumor's?

None, not gonna happen. Kidd to LA is has been overly hyped by the LA media. We'd be getting Farmar, which would be another rookie PG and Marcus is so much better overall. Mihm, who is an expiring contract, and Kwame Brown, a huge, injured bust. Thorns not an idiot, he's pulled out amazing trades in the past, ie Carter and Kidd. Only smart trade to do would be VC to Orlando, which doesn't look like that's gonna happen either. Either way VC is gone, as he's gonna opt out, and is looking to go to Orlando, hence his terrible play this year.

NJNets24 said:
None, not gonna happen. Kidd to LA is has been overly hyped by the LA media. We'd be getting Farmar, which would be another rookie PG and Marcus is so much better overall. Mihm, who is an expiring contract, and Kwame Brown, a huge, injured bust. Thorns not an idiot, he's pulled out amazing trades in the past, ie Carter and Kidd. Only smart trade to do would be VC to Orlando, which doesn't look like that's gonna happen either. Either way VC is gone, as he's gonna opt out, and is looking to go to Orlando, hence his terrible play this year.

????

Hey I will probally get killed for this But NJ why is it that we dont see Boone more? Is it the injury thing, is it Frank, is it the Nets are saving him, what?

Sorry to get off topic but I always love hearing Nets fans talk about our young future players ( and in this case my fav. player)

Lol, I've seen your hatred of Collins and his offensive production, which is none. But Boone needs to add muscle, and some post moves. He's still a rookie, and he really hasn't developed enough to get a decent amount of PT. That shoulder injury hurt big time for him, but he needs to learn how to play D from Collins. Collins only plays cause he has the ability to stop almost every big man in the league with the exception of Shaq. I really think Collins D is severly underrated, even with people saying he plays good D. Other than that, Boone needs to also work on finishing at the basket, he's had numerous And 1 possibilities, but hasn't cashed in on them.

I agree 100% that Boone needs about 20 Pounds of flat out Muscle, Boone does need to get some more playing time he reallt does, he has looked great at some time's, than like a rookie at other's, He has good D Boone that is, he was one of the best alltime at UCONN, Won D awards in the big east, and fell in rge draft cuase of a JR Season in which he was hurt and still played well at times. Trust me collins anit Underrated not for 6 million a year, But Boone does need to work hard if he wants to play, if in fact as the nets have said he is there future they need Cartwright to sit down with him and work with him, he is getting better and will get better.

Back