this is the most insane personal collection ive ever seen

He used to be a member here, but doesnt come around anymore. I dont think he collects anymore. Ive seen alot of chases cards he has missed go to other people.

I saw him on another site. He dropped in and mentioned he had been out of the hobby for over a year but still has almost everything he did. He is the high end god. Best collection ever amassed.

I don't know.....but I am pretty sure money is/wasn't an worry for him......maybe he went bankrupt?!!?
LOl you would think so w/all that high end stuff he has. but i found the link to his collection in a mailday
thread....so hes at it again!

jd is into projects he started the 1962 Topps FB set in PSA 8 after I started the 1969 set. 1962 is one of the hardest sets of all time to build in high grade because of the black borders. It did not deter him from having about half of it built last time I checked.

Damn!! I knew he had all the 97 legends and some other awesome stuff, but holy crap all those logos he has is insane. He has to have the top football card collection in the world.

Back