afterthoughts 2014 Topps Olympic

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
alright...they blasters are similar in terms of card pattern...3 packs into a blaster i knew what the other 5 Bronze cards would be in the box (1 per pack) and 4 packs in, i knew what the other 2 Silvers would be (every other pack)...at least the blasters contained autos, unlike what i found in 2012 Panini Americana Heroes and Legends, but some cards seem to appear way more frequently...

I know, or at least highly suspect, the Champions Auto set is Hobby only...pulled 1 in a hobby box, 0 in blasters....i suspect some relics are more frequent than others as well...

this is my dulpication on relics...keep in mind, i have at least 1 of each already listed, multicolors are listed as well in most cases on eBay, and i have already cycled most of the stuff twice, so i have sold a number of things, but see if you find this seeding a bit 'off'

Amy Purdy x1
Louie Vitto x1
Seth Wescott x2
Alex Shibutani x1
Hilary Knight x5
Shani Davis x6
Gracie Gold x3 (i did PC another)
Maia Shibutani x4
David Wise x7
Evan Strong x3
Billy Demong x2
Kikkan Randall x9
Elana Meyers x6
Erin Hamlin x3
Ted Ligety x2
Charlie White x3
Ashley Wagner x2
Hannah Teter x12
Nick Goepper x10
Torin Yater Wallace x5
Heather Richardson x4
Julia Mancuso x7
Max Aaron x5
Kelly Clark x10
Steven Holcomb x8
Meryl Davis x10
Hannah Kearney x1
Lindsey Vonn x1
Erika Brown x1

its a 32 card set, i pulled a total of 0 base versions of
Jamie Anderson
Lindsey Jacobellis

Ive sold 6 'base' relics, 3 were multicolor, the others were Charlie White (who is a big name in the set), Lindsey Vonn (also a big name in the set) and Amy Purdy (also a big name in the set, plus it was a WHITE relic, and from what Ive seen, the majority are light blue), and 14 parallel relics (ebay only numbers, sold stuff on blowout too)

now lets move into autos, these sell pretty well, so most of what i have listed has sold at least once...i did keep a Lolo Jones, Allison Baver, Noelle Pikus Pace, and Ashley Wagner for PC

Bronze /50
JR Celski x2

Silver /30
Gretchen Bleiler x3
Steven Holcomb x3
Lindsey Jacobellis x3
Kikkan Randall x2

thats quite a bit of duplication for a 50 card set SP to 30 eh?

now regular autos, keep in mind i have sold a total of 39 autos, that includes the various versions, 26 were base, but aside from what is currently listed on eBay i still have...

Scott Lago x2
Alana Nichols x3
Steve Langton x3
Gretchen Bleiler x3
Kikkan Randall x2

thats why i am a bit frustrated that i didnt pull a Gracie Gold...

i currently have 19 different base autos listed, and another 14 going up tomorrow...

i pulled a total of 5 of Meryl Davis, Ashley Wagner, Lindsey Vonn (including parallels), i pulled 5 or more of Bleiler, Randall, Lacobellis, and Holcomb...

need to call Topps today to see if they will do anything about the 5 blasters with no hits...perhaps they can send me some more Kelly Clark and Hannah Teter relics...

still a fun break, just highly disappointed that i pulled so many multiples of people and then none of others...

spoke to customer service, they said to mail in my PayPal reciepts (good thing i put the number ordered and Topps Winter Olympic Blasters) in the messages, and they wanted the UPCs from the boxes that didnt contain hits, which is fine, as i set them to the side when i opened them, just glad they didnt want all 360 UPCs, as i only have what i opened yesterday on hand still, as it was garbage day and all...

hopefully they hit me with some nice stuff...

i did include a letter about how i love the olympic line and that Gracie Gold was the only athlete autograph i did not get, so fingers crossed

Back