this is strange

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
moemule or whatever on ebay sent me a message saying i sent him the wrong card :scratch:

i know hes a solid guy, so i asked what i sent, because i could have put a label on the wrong mailer, but i only have 1 mailer up at a time, so i asked what i sent, he said "Alex Green Auto" :think:

name doesnt ring a bell, so i check my listings and completed, no hits for 'alex green'...his card should have gotten there like a week ago (ended 10th, pretty sure he paid immediately, lives in michigan, should take 3 days or less)

im confused on this one..waiting to hear back, as no one else shot me a message saying they got the wrong thing...

just checked, ended 10th, paid 11th, shipped 12th, arrived 13th

got one last night for 'item not as described' and ive done where i sent Kevin Jones instead of Greg Jones, and i have mixed up mailers before, so i do them 1 at a time...so i asked what i sent, as no one sent anything about getting the wrong card, and most everything should have arrived by now...i figured when he told me id contact that guy and see what he got...

so i he sent back last night 'alex green auto'...

i take some pretty powerful meds at night, so i figured id check back this morning when my head was clear to ensure his card was gone, and it was, and no alex green to speak of...so i shot back asking if he got confused, and havent heard back yet...

Back