Basketball This IS MY BEST PULL EVER!!!!!!! JORDAN AUTO!

Ground Support

Bench Warmer
Well Today I went out to Card Crazey Sports in Swansboro NC. I was meeting a local kid out there, to show him a card I picked up for him. I always deal with the owner (Tom). He always hooks it up, and takes care of all of his customers. He prides himself in doing so.

Well, I don't do football. I picked up a couple Reggie Bush Chrome rookies. Tom had a box of 06/07 Fleer Basketball, and he packing the box out. I told him I would give him a Bush Chrome rookie for 6 packs. He is doing a show tomorrow in Raleigh, NC, so I figured he was getting the better end of the deal. I was just trying to pull a buyback. Testing my luck, in other words. So those 6 packs went by so fast, and they all yeild NOTHING. So another local kid, busted 3 packs and got a random jersey card. So the box is done... NOT! I decided to give him a 2nd Reggie Bush Chrome rookie for 6 more packs.

The 4th pack yeild this.

06 07 Fleer Autographics Michael Jordan Autograph. BV 650!

JORDAN.jpg

My first ever. Ive been collecting for 17 years, and never pulled a Jordan Auto. I used to dream about pulling one when I was a kid.

Tom was extremely happy for me, and being the heck of the guy he is, I gave him an Andrea Bargnani Topps Chrome 1/1 Press Plate RC that he wanted. I justwanted to make it right. He didn't ask for it, but that is the kind of guy I im.

Thanks for looking everyone.

And no it is NOT AVAILABLE!

Back