there goes paypal...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
near set of 2004 SP Authentic, missing Turner and a few others, but i get Matt Ware, Welker, Jared Allen, Wilfork AU, and those 5 should come pretty close to covering...

near set of 2000 SP Authentic RCs, missing Brady, but has Urlacher, Seabass, Shawn Alexander, Thomas Jones, and most of the others...the 4 listed should come close to cover...

near set of 2003 SP Authentic, Polamalu, Witten, and Lloyd should cover :shock:

hope they get here before the 1st :pray: so i can flip for 0 listing fees, if not i have to wait until near the end of January when ill get my 50 free listings back, unless they extend the store promos :pray:

yeah im hoping to hit a number...always hoping to hit a number, but with this lot, dont need a number...got some massive flip potential, which is why i hit the BINs even though they were poorly listed...when i can do a 4 card flip and get 120 cards to boot, im in...

the 2003 set is missing just Chris Simms and Tony Romo, other than that, all base rcs and base autos...none of the patch stuff...

dude shipped today, so its looking like saturday/monday arrival, so im holding off my relisting cycle until they get here, as there are lots to flip, since i dont have many 2000 or 2004, but i do have most of the 2003s...want to get some of my $ back right away...

that topps chrome lot im $2 from cover on it now :shock: ive sold 4 player lots

fingers crossed...im hoping it hits Chicago tonight for the midnight sort, then i could have it tomorrow :pray:

ran some numbers...looks like the 2000 should cover ALL, so the 03 and 04 should end up as the profit lots

should make 200+ new listings :shock: as i only have 52 different listings from 2000, 2003, and 2004...ive had a near complete set of 2004 RCs before and yeah, dont have so many now...

going to have to order another case of toploaders, as im about halfway through the current case...

im going to watch his other SPA lots that i didnt hit the bins on as if ive got some $, which i likely wont before they end, ill go after them for below bin price...

i think i have 56 Exquisite Jordan Palmers :shock: with the 250 or so #d RCs coming in, i should be able to hit first, last, jersey, or 264, since i havent hit one in the past 300 or so SPAs, so im about due, based on %'s and such

package at local post office, sorting complete :cheers: :dance:

come on serial number hit...going to be a busy day with the turbolister...hope my Gridiron Gear lot came in too :shifty: not as worried about a $6 lot as i am $185

Back