The Summer of Lebron:Where does he go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the stupidest thing I have ever heard of... a freaking 1 hour special?

are you serious??????????? lol

well its gonna take at least 45 minutes for his ego to arrive so its about right!

ulna1yh5v6p9dd1hcz0.jpg

Wade & Bosh heading to Miami

The Lebron announcement will NOT be taking place in Cleveland.

Down to Miami/Chicago/NY after the events of today

I guess every 5 mins they're going to ask LeBron where he's going. And special guests Kobe, AI, and others are going to help him deflect until he answers finally while popping out of a supersized Nike hightop!

thought he would stay in clevland but with all the moves elsewhere besides getting a new coach highly doubt he will stay there now. Miami, chicago, or the knicks look like the front runners now should be interesting cant wait to find out nba should be pretty competitive this year.

I don't think Amare will be big enough of a star to make him go to the Knicks
Same thing about Boozer, even if he has Deng, Noah, and Rose
Miami has the right guys around with Dwayne Bosh. I mean Chris Wade, I mean UGH!
I still think he stays close to home, brings in Lee, Big Z, or The Diesel, and continues he tear in Cleveland

Basically if it isn't Miami or Cleveland, I'll be shocked!

yeah but remember the following year the knicks could bring in carmello anthony imagine that with them three thats a handful of rings for sure so you never know will see..

Smart choice if he wants to win a couple of championships. Now it should be intresting to see who else Miami picks up.
Also... so much for first 10 minutes of the broadcast..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back