Prospect
Transactions: 1
alright, first off, i got...

2003 Sweet Spot Jumbo Gold Letter Auto Kyle Boller 5/5
2003 Sweet Spot Jumbo Letter Auto Kyle Boller /40

havent opened those up yet...

2010 Elite Kyle Boller Press Plate 1/1 sent in a penny sleeve :wall:

60 2007 SPA RCs (all on eBay) Melvin Bullitt, Dashon Goldson
66 2003 SPA RCs (have to do my set stuff), i think 3 of them i need for my set, Nnandi Asamagu, Nick Barnett, and John Sullivan...no one super great aside from Nnandi and Nick...

and Kenny said he would send me some numbered stuff if i wanted it, so i said id cover shipping and throw a few bucks at him...now ill be in the market for a nice Raiders piece for him...

some of the stuff...

Romo Bowman RC (thing still sells for $10-$20)
Matt Ryan Prestige RC
Matt Forte Topps Chrome RC
Joe Flacco Bowman Chrome RC
some Prestige 10th anniversary 01/10 :shock:

it was 3 400ct boxes full of a variety of stuff...i sorted it out and ive got like 350 cards that will be going to COMC, a couple Reflections, couple SPA, couple of this, couple of that...holy crap kenny...may take me awhile to find something for you, but ill be getting you something...

oh and i got 4 damaged Exquisites (Andre Hall, Ingle Martin, Owen Daniels, Bruce Gradkowski), i didnt look at them to see how bad they are damaged...

and the guy who bought my Favre 91 says its damaged, but doesnt have a scanner :snooty: so i told him he can pay my listing/shipping fees, send it back, get his refund when the card arrives, or he can file with eBay, because he is unable to prove the damage and i had large scans in the listing :snooty:

Back