Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - Sept 2013

Ok guys, here are the scans along with who they'll go to (randoms included).

Amandashubby2010

adams.jpg

bernard.jpg

bajmurray

cassel.jpg

captkirk42

peterson.jpg

reed.jpg

Cool_Hand_Flash

stafford.jpg

Mike

harris.jpg

MWS

ball.jpg

pwolantern

wilson.jpg

colston.jpg

scottyb13

rainey.jpg

zdark

carradine.jpg

And we had to save these 2 for last, for obvious reasons.

captkirk42

rg3.jpg

pwolantern

manning.jpg

The Eli is a 1/1!!!!

Last edited:
So, through all of the excitement of last night's hits I completely forgot about our redemption. I hit random.org 5 times this morning and it has been decided that the Daniel Thomas redemption will go to, big surprise the way this break went, @captkirk42. Congrats, Kirk! I'll mail this redemption card to you, either way, but let me know if you'd like me to scratch it off and PM you the code.

So, through all of the excitement of last night's hits I completely forgot about our redemption. I hit random.org 5 times this morning and it has been decided that the Daniel Thomas redemption will go to, big surprise the way this break went, @captkirk42. Congrats, Kirk! I'll mail this redemption card to you, either way, but let me know if you'd like me to scratch it off and PM you the code.

Mike tell you what why don't you pass it on to one of our guys who DIDN'T get a hit and give them the codes for the card.

Mike tell you what why don't you pass it on to one of our guys who DIDN'T get a hit and give them the codes for the card.

Awesome gesture, buddy. I'll do exactly that. Thanks!

Since @Batman1641 and @franklinguy52 were the 2 without hits they were both put into the random.org. After hitting the random 5 times, the Daniel Thomas redemption will now go to @Batman1641. Congrats, Mike! If you want the code PMed to you before I put this card in the mail let me know.

Again, thanks Kirk!

It is the least I could do, even without the G3 super hit I'll be getting plenty of very cool cards from this break.

Back