Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - Oct/Nov 2013

Here it is break day again and at the hospital last time with my daughter now my wife! Why does break day hate me so much!!!!:banghead:

After hours doctor is there! Love the fellowship of the group guys thanks! As for big pulls I see Joe Adams in my future the Egnew of Carolina but no complaints here just happy to be here

I hope everyone turns out good for you and your wife. Maybe there will be a nice little "cheer me up" card waiting for you after the break. :D

Nice break, good luck to all on the randoms. Whoever gets the Kosar or Denard, I would lke to make a deal

Here are scans of the hits, along with who will get each. A few guys only got hits from the randoms, but nobody went hitless in this break. With some nice old school guys showing up, this turned out to be a pretty good break overall. Thanks to everyone who joined.

Amandashubby2010

hunter.jpg

bajmurray

jordan.jpg

Batman1641

slay.jpg

kosar.jpg

captkirk42

austin.jpg

pettis.jpg

allen.jpg

Cool_Hand_Flash

moore.jpg

hilton.jpg

warmack.jpg

franklinguy52

goodwin.jpg

posey.jpg

Mike

irvin.jpg

richardson.jpg

MWS

decker.jpg

PAVI39

stills.jpg

pwolantern

jeffery.jpg

scottyb13

robinson.jpg

Awesome break, love that everyone got hits, thats always a good thing.

And I love that I even got lucky in the random! (So I wont have to bug people over that Warmack lol)

Sweet Kosar for Bats, and that Tavon and that Denard.. those patches are sweet too.

Not going to lie I might have to stop doing these breaks because I dont get anything good.

Don't do it! That's when we'll pull another Russell Wilson auto (we've pulled 3 already). I say that all the time. I actually did take a break from @Batman1641's break once before and he pulled himself an Emmitt Smith auto while I was out. :( Don't let that happen to you!

Back