Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - March 2013

Well, that was fast lol.. waited for soooo long, and then it was 20mins and done :LOL:

And on top of that, my cpu literally crashed right before the break.. sweet Cowboys break, for everyone else, not so much. Great to be back, and look forward to next months break :)

I ran everyone's name through random.org 3 times for the V. Jackson single color prime and it will go to Brian (bajmurray).

Also, I ran Chris and Jeremy's names through the randomizer again, since they were the only 2 without hits, for the DaQuan Bowers rookie auto and that one will go to Chris (crpalmi).

Finally, since this was our "welcome back" break I didn't want there to be anyone left out, Jeremy, I'm also going to be sending you a Larry Little GU. It's not much, but hopefully it'll be something you can add to your Dolphins collection.

Well, that was fast lol.. waited for soooo long, and then it was 20mins and done :LOL:

And on top of that, my cpu literally crashed right before the break.. sweet Cowboys break, for everyone else, not so much. Great to be back, and look forward to next months break :)

Yes, the wait was too long for the break to live up to the hype. :really:
But with that said, the Kaeprnick jersey was pretty nice, so I was not dissapointed. :thumbup:

Sorry guys, while I was in the middle of scanning the hits my wife informed me that we were going out to eat tonight, so I had to comply.

This break definitely wasn't nearly as good as I'd hoped, especially for our "welcome back" break. Hopefully, though, next month will be better. Anyways, here are the scans, along with who they go to. I'll have the videos up in another post tonight too.

Brian

jackson_gu_001.jpg

Chris

bowers_au_001.jpg

Ken

jones_au_001.jpg

Kirk

bradford_gu_001.jpg

givens_au_001.jpg

Mark

adams_gu_001.jpg

paul_au_001.jpg

Mike

austin_gu_001.jpg

murray_au_001.jpg

Troy

childs_au_001.jpg

kaepernick_gu_001.jpg

Also, not pictured, was a Mike Williams redemption for the Bucs.

Finally, since this was our "welcome back" break I didn't want there to be anyone left out, Jeremy, I'm also going to be sending you a Larry Little GU. It's not much, but hopefully it'll be something you can add to your Dolphins collection.

I understand the risk involved brother. No need to send me something out of your trade bucket. Especially, a HOF'er GU. :) Although, I appreciate the gesture!

We'll trade for it another time. Additionally, save my base cards... You can save the $ on shipping and send them to me down the road when we make a trade.

Ok, with all of the scans and videos posted I'll get these sorted out and packaged up. If you have any special shipping instructions, or if you want your cards shipped somewhere other than the address on your PayPal account, please let me know by Sunday. I'll get these in the mail first thing Monday morning.

eh Break looked OK could have been worse but is a bit of disappointment as far as excitement goes for a "Welcome Back" break. NO real big spectacular hits. The Strata base looks pretty cool. I might have to add that to my possible base set builds.

Back