Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - July 2013

Just a heads up guys. Scans, videos and randoms will be slightly delayed. Mike got called back to work, so we gotta wait a little... O.O

Sorry for the delay guys. Like Mark said, I just got called in to work without notice. I'm back home now, and am about to get started on this mess. Scans coming up shortly.

Okay guys, here are the scans of the hits, along with who they will go to.

Also, here are the random results:

Maurice Jones-Drew GU - Cool_Hand_Flash
Julio Jones AU - Luke Anderson
Joe Flacco GU -batman1641
Mikel LeShoure GU - Mike
Justin Blackmon AU - captkirk42

bajmurray

jones2.jpg

batman1641

flacco.jpg

mingo.jpg

captkirk

blackmon.jpg

Cool_Hand_Flash

drew.jpg

rg3.jpg

Luke Anderson

jones3.jpg

eifert.jpg

holmes.jpg

Mike

jones.jpg

leshoure.jpg

zdark

lattimore.jpg

Excellent Break Mike. Wow those Valor cards. I might have to try saving for a box of that. Or go a-huntin' on Ebay for some of them. There is something about fine detailed paintings used for cards that just grabs me.

Excellent Break Mike. Wow those Valor cards. I might have to try saving for a box of that. Or go a-huntin' on Ebay for some of them. There is something about fine detailed paintings used for cards that just grabs me.

They are nice looking, for sure. The box is pretty high or I'd say let's break more of that. We still might fit it in from time to time, though. The only thing about it, however, is I have seen some AWFUL boxes of it. It's very hit or miss, apparently. Luckily, we did alright in our box.

They are nice looking, for sure. The box is pretty high or I'd say let's break more of that. We still might fit it in from time to time, though. The only thing about it, however, is I have seen some AWFUL boxes of it. It's very hit or miss, apparently. Luckily, we did alright in our box.
Most high end things do seem to be very hit or miss. We were pretty lucky with it.

Sorry about the delay, guys. I (for some silly reason) recorded these in HD for the YouTube. They were twice the size as usual. In fact, the SPx video from the NPO break is STILL uploading! Anyways, here are the videos from last night's break.

mike who gets the Vikings base and inserts from monthly? If no one I would purchase them

sorry mike for the double post I'm using my phone. Also I just wanted to say I just wanted corderelle Patterson for my pc

mike who gets the Vikings base and inserts from monthly? If no one I would purchase them

In the past I used to random all the base off but for the last few months I've just stuck them in a box. I'll send you one of each of those base, as long as nobody else has a problem with that (I doubt they will). As for the rookies and inserts, though, that will still be left up to the randomizer.

mike u do a fair and good job. I appreciate that a lot. If anyone gets corderrelle base or rookies I would like to trade for them or even swap rookies with another team I got from both breaks ty

All the cards are officially sorted and packed up. They'll go out in the mail at some point Monday.

All packages for this break have been mailed out. Don't forget to close out those transactions once you get them. Also, if there's a problem drop me a PM before leaving negative feedback. :)

Back