romo.jpg

brown.jpg

MWS

davis.jpg

PAVI39

powell.jpg

griffin.jpg

pwolantern

Daniel Thomas 2011 Gold Standard RPS Rookies Gold Redemption (not pictured)

clayborn.jpg

rigo tovar

swearinger.jpg

posey.jpg

wheaton.jpg

So.. you put the Davis in twice.. Im asuming it was MWS who won that?

And sweet, I got one of the neat ones in random! :D

So.. you put the Davis in twice.. Im asuming it was MWS who won that?

I didn't put it in there twice, I just forgot to add a "2" to the filename in captkirk's card. He got a Davis, but the Knile Davis does go to MWS.

I'll get all these cards sorted today, and in the mail first thing tomorrow morning guys. Gotta go to the store after work and pick up more bubble mailers. I didn't have enough, unfortunately.

Mike is that Davis singed on both sides of the card. He did that to a lot of them. Also does it have the Stars on the back? Thanks for the break bud.

Mike is that Davis singed on both sides of the card. He did that to a lot of them. Also does it have the Stars on the back? Thanks for the break bud.

The back does have the stars, and is not signed. The Sharrif Floyd was the one without stars. I was thinking it might be one of the Jaron Browns, since we got 2 in our box, but nope!

Guys, I hate to say this but due to spending time with close friends of ours who lost everything they have in a house fire I just haven't had the time to get these cards packaged up and to the post office yet. I do apologize, and will get them out ASAP!

Just wanted you all to know what the hold up was. You should still receive your cards by next week, though.

Sounds good @Mike , my best wishes to your friend hopefully everything works out ok

I've actually been really proud of our small town since this happened. In just a few days they've been given a ton of clothes, a washer/dryer, a fridge, a new couch/loveseat, and beds. That's not even counting the money they've received as donations since it happened. They've already got a rent house available to them and a local church is helping get their utilities turned on, so they should be able to start moving in on Monday. She's a single mom raising 3 kids (a senior, a junior, and a sophomore) so it's been great, especially for her, that people have been so helpful.

Back