Football The OFFICIAL Football Group Break Club - August 2012

Sure, Paul. As long as the payment could be here by the 1st, I don't care how it gets here. I'll PM you with more details on it.

We have a few other guys who are still considering joining us, so what we're going to do is push the payment deadline back to August 8th. This way there's not a 4 day rush to get payments in.

mspaugh04 is going to join us with the Saints. Welcome to the group Mike! That means we now only have 1 spot left to fill, gentlemen, and we'll be good to go!

I sent a PM to Paul, so if he's in with the Lions we'll be all filled up.

I can't believe we haven't been able to find a taker for the Dolphins yet. I guess nobody has any faith in Tannehill. :LOL:

mspaugh04 is going to join us with the Saints. Welcome to the group Mike! That means we now only have 1 spot left to fill, gentlemen, and we'll be good to go!

I sent a PM to Paul, so if he's in with the Lions we'll be all filled up.
OK Mike, put me in with the Lions, this will be my first Football Box break!

OK Mike, put me in with the Lions, this will be my first Football Box break!

Awesome Paul, thanks for joining! Hopefully we'll be able to pull you something sweet to really hook you in good. :D

With that, we are full! Payment deadline has been pushed back to the 8th, but if we could make the original deadline of the 1st, that'd be great! As soon as all payments are received we will begin the draft.

Payment deadline has been pushed back to the 8th, but if we could make the original deadline of the 1st, that'd be great! As soon as all payments are received we will begin the draft.

Sorry Mike I couldn't find your Paypal address...can you post or PM that to me?

Sorry Mike I couldn't find your Paypal address...can you post or PM that to me?

Sorry about that Chris. I just PMed it to you, and I'm going to add it into the first post too. Please, everyone, when submitting your payment only put your username in the description.

Back