Basketball The OFFICIAL Basketball Team HBC - July 2014

I've got a question. I got lucky this time and got a hit via the randoms. But going forward, if someone goes hitless shouldn't we, seeing as we will have two undrafted teams, make it so its the hitless people in those randoms? So everyone gets something?

I've thought about doing that but then I thought what if one of the random cards is a huge hit. I mean like a $100+ card. I'm not sure it'd be fair to everyone else who paid if they had no shot at that card just because their teams hit more cards than someone else's teams. What if you only got 1 hit, and it was a plain jersey card, and that automatically removed you from a random for a $100 patch/auto because we had to give it to me because I didn't get anything? In my opinion, that's just not fair.

Guys, I'm not going to be able to get the YouTube videos uploaded tonight. I'll have to start uploading them tomorrow evening after work. I usually edit them following the scans, upload them during the night, and post the videos on here the following morning, but I'm tired as heck and I'm going to bed. I'll get the videos broken down and started uploading tomorrow after work.

I've thought about doing that but then I thought what if one of the random cards is a huge hit. I mean like a $100+ card. I'm not sure it'd be fair to everyone else who paid if they had no shot at that card just because their teams hit more cards than someone else's teams. What if you only got 1 hit, and it was a plain jersey card, and that automatically removed you from a random for a $100 patch/auto because we had to give it to me because I didn't get anything? In my opinion, that's just not fair.
True, but we could set some kind of system for that? like a sub $30 would be for the hitless and above, everyone would get a shot?.. Anyway, it was just a thought :)

Oh got my cards from this break on Friday. Forgot to mention it, I wasn't sure if it was this or my Secret Santa Package (which also came on Friday)

Are we going to keep this one going?

With 3 spots empty, and you having to take 2 to get us to 7, I'm thinking we should drop it for now. We might try it again at some point in the future when we have more basketball interest on the site. I wouldn't say it's gone for good, but it will be on hold at least for the moment.

With 3 spots empty, and you having to take 2 to get us to 7, I'm thinking we should drop it for now. We might try it again at some point in the future when we have more basketball interest on the site. I wouldn't say it's gone for good, but it will be on hold at least for the moment.
Maybe we should look to drop it to $25-35 per month and see it that draws more people, it seems to be going well for the hockey break and did not think it would take off at all. If not, that is okay, just though it might fill it up easier. I realize that the box selection would not be as good, but after the great pull for my PC, I would like to keep it going.:LOL::LOL:

Hey @sasports, would be interested in taking this over as a monthly group break? If so I would be in for the Pelicans. It may fill up a little more if we stayed in the $25-30 range.

Back