Football The New Panini Prizm Football Cards

I got Prizm basketball. I wasnt too impressed with them, but they are better than most of Paninis products. They are a clear rip off of Chrome, and the colored Prizms are basically refractors just from Panini. The rookies werent marked as such either, I find that frustrating, Im used to the RC symbol from Topps or at least say rookie somewhere on it.

The football release that everybody is really waiting for is COntenders IMO, its always a good product with tons of rookie autos.

Contenders drops Feb. 3rd I believe (if not the 3rd than somtime within a day or 2 of then). It was supposed to drop Jan. 23rd but it got pushed back.

It is Panini Playoff Contenders. Last year they did a heck of a job on the set. The only bad part is pulling non auto rookies is just as hard as pulling the auto'd versions, lol. Last year I bought probably 10 retail blasters and pulled 2 SP autos, but not one rookie, lol, go figure that one out. :D

No rush on the payment, if you get it today Ill send today, otherwise Ill send out Friday. :D

Oh ok I see what you're talking about now. It's pre-selling for $140 a box. I wish my boxes of Chrome would arrive. It's estimated delivery is Jan 30 - Feb 1 so I've got my fingers crossed.

Back